This alumni fundraising campaign for the University of Washington won three Emmy’s.
The messages were powerful and heartfelt as this campaign featured UW alumni reminiscing about how their collegiate experience dramatically influenced their lives.
Football legend, George Fleming reminisced about being one of the first African American players in college football. Two-time Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist, David Horsey, talked about his days as a young journalist in the 1960’s. And Captain Suzanna Darcy-Hennemann, Chief Pilot of the Boeing 777 Program and Director of Boeing Flight Training, spoke about how the Boeing company and the University of Washington have a unique 100 year partnership.
UW: GEORGE FLEMING
UW: DAVID HORSEY
BOEING/UW: CAPTAIN SUZANNA DARCY-HENNEMANN
Strategic Branding, Storytelling & Ideation
- Concept, Scriptwriting & Storyboarding
- Corporate Branding
- Traditional Commercials
- Cross-Channel Long Form Content
- Website Content
- Fundraising Events
- Producing, Directing, Scriptwriting, Design
- 3 Editing Staffed Bays/Color Correction
- Sound Studio/Pro Tools workstation
- Visual Effects/ Motion Graphic/Animation
- Music Production